Electronic Communication & E-Signature Disclosure and Consent
This Electronic Communication / E-Signature Disclosure and Consent (the “Consent”) constitutes your consent to use electronic signatures and to receive account documents, disclosures and notices in connection with your loan. We may be required to give you certain information “in writing”, which means you are entitled to receive it on paper. We may provide this information to you electronically, instead, with your prior consent, if permitted by law. Before you use our Electronic Services you must review and consent to the terms outlined below. In this consent:
- “You” means the person giving this consent.
- “We, Us, Our” means Artis Technologies, LLC d/b/a Artis Credit, their services providers and any subsequent holder of a loan that you obtain.
- “Communications” means each disclosure, notice, agreement, fee schedule, statement, record, document, and other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request.
- “Electronic Service” means each and every product and service we offer that you apply for, use, administer or access using the Internet, a website, email, messaging services (including text messaging) and/or software applications (including applications for mobile or hand-held devices), either now or in the future.
- The words “include” and “including,” when used at the beginning of a list of one or more items, indicates that the list contains examples – the list is not exclusive or exhaustive, and the items in the list are only illustrations. They are not the only possible items that could appear in the list.
- This E-Signature Disclosure and Consent and any amendments;
- Our agreement, other service or user agreements for online access to our Electronic Services, and all amendments to any of these agreements;
- All of the Communications related to your loan product, except for those excluded by the terms of this E-Signature Disclosure and Consent;
- All of the periodic account and activity statements, disclosures and notices we provide to you concerning your loan;
- Any notice or disclosure regarding fees or assessments of any kind, including late fees, overdraft fees, over limit fees, and returned item fees;
- Notices of amendments to any of your agreements with us; and
- Other disclosures and notices that we are legally required to provide to you, or choose to provide to you in our discretion.
Certain information must still be provided in writingIn our sole discretion, the Communications we provide to you, or that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form (“Electronic Records”). We may always, at our sole discretion, provide you with any Communication in writing, even if you have chosen to receive it electronically. Sometimes the law, or our agreement with you, requires you to give us a written notice. You must still provide these notices to us on paper, unless we specifically tell you in another Communication how you may deliver that notice to us electronically. There are certain Communications that by law we are not permitted to deliver to you electronically, even with your consent. So long as required by law, we will continue to deliver those Communications to you in writing. However, if the law changes in the future and permits any of those Communications to be delivered as Electronic Records, this consent will automatically cover those Communications as well.
You may withdraw your consent at any time; Consequences of withdrawing consent; How to give notice of withdrawalYou have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of your access to our Electronic Services. Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it. If you are receiving online account statements, the termination will cause paper statements to be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service or other courier. If you withdraw consent we may charge additional fees for the cost of mailing. To withdraw your consent: You must contact this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your consent covers all ProductsYour consent covers all Communications relating to any Artis Credit product. Your consent remains in effect until you give us notice that you are withdrawing it. From time to time, you may seek to obtain another product from us. When you do, we may remind you that you have already given us your consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures. If you decide not to use Electronic Records and Signatures in connection with the new product or service, your decision does not mean you have withdrawn this consent for any other Artis Credit products.
Requesting a paper copy of an electronic recordYou may obtain a paper copy of an electronic record by emailing this address email@example.com and requesting printed copies, so long as that request is made within 180 days of the date the communication was sent electronically. There may be an additional cost if the paper copy is being sent by the U.S. Postal Service or other courier.
Hardware and Software RequirementsIn order to access, view and retain Electronic Records and Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- A current version (“Current Version” means a version of the software that is currently being supported by its publisher) of an internet browser that we support, which includes Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome, a current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader), a computer with an operating system capable of supporting all of the foregoing and an active email address. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
- You acknowledge and agree that this E-Signature Disclosure and Consent is being provided by you in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we intend that the Act apply to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.